Arriba is on the hunt for talented Assistant Accounts Managers to deliver best in class account management solutions and the best Digital Advertising experience.
You will be:
- Responsible for day to day digital ad-operations of client accounts, requiring interaction with both the Arriba digital team and its clients.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies.
- Preparation and analysis of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative, client performance etc.
- Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Responsible for strategically communicating with clients for their business requirements.
You’d be a perfect match if you:
- Have a minimum 1 year experience in the digital marketing field.
- Are a graduate with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Facebook Ads and Paid Search (PPC)
- Have experience and knowledge of e-commerce platforms and businesses.
- Are passionate about Search, internet marketing and Facebook marketing.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
- A Creative thinker with out-of-box solutions.
If you think you fit right in, we’d love to chat with you.
|Job Category||Accounts Manager|