The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels. We are looking for someone who is self-starting, logical, marketing-savvy and capable of learning and implementing performance marketing strategies across various platforms.
Employment Type: Intern
Job Location: Pune
Gender: Male/Female Education
Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate with designing knowledge.
Prior Experience: 0-1 year (preferred, not mandatory)
Duration of Internship: 3-6 months (Minimum 3 months)
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Create and design – Caricatures.
2. Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
3. Retouch and manipulate images.
4. Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of applications like Photoshop (mandatory), Illustrator (optional), Corel Draw (optional), Canva (optional) etc.
5. Receive feedback from the Digital Marketing Team and make necessary changes.
6. Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts.
7. Assist with website and blog image updates.
8. Assist with collateral updates and version control.
9. Creation of various logos for products.
10. Creation and updates to various sales collaterals.
11. Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc).
12. Work on other projects as assigned.
Learn & Implement Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads & Google Analytics from the best people in the industry. Get to be a part of the evolving digital marketing industry.
Certification on completion of internship.
Work with a few of the top brands in the e-commerce industry
Cool & lively startup work culture, Lunch parties, Friday outings etc.